I think fo itself doesn't see the libs.

Any help appreciated

Thomas
Re: is PNG in PDF for 0.8 again broken? [ In reply to ]
I mean: no png-picture appears in the pdf..

Re: is PNG in PDF for 0.8 again broken? [ In reply to ]
maybe this helps
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@forrest.apache.org/msg00895.html

Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Teinacher Strasse 38, D-71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519