is this possible ?

regards
WS
Re: Configuration Help [ In reply to ]
Quoth Wojciech Sobczak on Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:51:29 +0200
> Hello everyone
> I'm looking for help in configuring exim like: mail server has two or
> more domains ex domain1.com domain2.com etc etc and there is also few
> users, for example user1 nad user2 and one alias calles "alias" ;) now,
> if email gos to alias@domain1.com user1 and user2 gest e-mail i dont
> want this to work like that, if messahe goes to alias@domain1.com
> message should go to user1 mailbox but is message goes to
> alias@domain2.com mwssage should go to user2 mailbox.
>
> is this possible ?

Yes. If you are using Exim 4, then you can have different routers
looking up different files for different domains. Or you could have one
router that will load whichever alias file it needs depending on which
domain it process.

RTFM.

--
yann@kierun.org -=*=- www.kierun.org