Mailing List Archive

Fw: Mail Delivery in 2 locations
I am posting it again to get the solution.

----- Original Message -----
From: "maillist" <mailtolist@softhome.net>
To: "exim list" <exim-users@exim.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:36 PM
Subject: [Exim] Mail Delivery in 2 locations

Hi List,

I have exim 3.36 installed on RH Linux 7.2. I want incoming mail to be delivered
in 2 different locations. Is it possible if yes, how?
I have following TRANSPORT defined in configure file.

TIA.

virtual_localdelivery:
driver = appendfile
directory = /email/spool/$domain/$local_part/Maildir/
maildir_format = yes
prefix=
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mail
mode = 0660

Re: Fw: Mail Delivery in 2 locations [ In reply to ]
Quoth maillist on Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 14:51:33 +0530
> I am posting it again to get the solution.

RTFM. RTFFAQ. RTFB.

> I have exim 3.36 installed on RH Linux 7.2. I want incoming mail to be
> delivered in 2 different locations. Is it possible if yes, how? I
> have following TRANSPORT defined in configure file.

Use either a filer file with the unseen option (RTFM Filter files) or
use an alias file (RTFM Aliases).

In Exim 4, you can use the unseen option within a router to do the same
thing, but since you are using 3.36, I guess that's not much help.

--
yann@kierun.org -=*=- www.kierun.org
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun