Mailing List Archive

Re: SPA Performance (or Exim Performance)
Hi,
I will forget about SA a little. But I have a big email configuration to run. 50.000 mail accounts ou 1M emails/day (each user send and receive 20 emails/day by mean).
Anyone already runs such configuration with Exim. Wich resources does I have to do? Hardware/Software.
Much Thanks, Paulo Henrique.

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Operações - Linux Solutions - http://www.linuxsolutions.com.br