Mailing List Archive

Users Sending Mail From Comand Line Problems and PostgreSQL
Hello all,

The Setup ::::::::::::
I have Exim running on 2 RedHat7.2 boxes both are working great as a MTA
for incoming mail...
I also have it running pulling information from a Postgres Database.

The Problem :::::::::
The only user that can send email from command line is root.
Any time another user tries to send from command line that get:
send-mail: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.2: cannot open

This file is a PostgreSQL file and all the users trying to send mail have a
LIBPATH to where the file is.

Any clue what I need to do to fix this I have even tried coping the
libpq.so.2 file from
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libpq.so.2
and even to