Mailing List Archive

Fw: Rejecting mail for unknown local users
unfortunately not, it just freezes the error.

I believe I need to specify a new director for 'unknown'????

My current DIRECTORS is:

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = <colon separated list of local domains>
file = /etc/virtualmail
search_type = lsearch*@
include_domain = true

system_aliases: