Mailing List Archive

Sender Verify Exceptions (Exim v4)
Hello,

I'm trying to come up with the most straightforward method to prevent exim
from doing a sender verify on mail sent from internal hosts. I want to do
sender verify on all messages except those from internal hosts. I've pored
over the documentation, but I am having a little trouble narrowing down on
the exact solution.

I'm running Exim4, and my local_domains config is as follows:

domainlist local_domains = @ : *internal.mydomain.com : mydomain.com

Error from mainlog is:

2002-06-20 02:12:54 H=(host1.internal.mydomain.com) [192.168.12.230] sender
verify fail for <test@host1.internal.mydomain.com>: Unrouteable address
2002-06-20 02:12:54 H=(host1.internal.mydomain.com) [192.168.12.230]