relay based on mx in exim4
I want to do "tricky" relay based on MX with exim4:
Our partners have hundreds of domains hosted on their hubs.
I need to accept mail for domains, where best MX matches list of
trusted mail servers.
Any ideas ?

--
VVS56-RIPE
Re: relay based on mx in exim4 [ In reply to ]
--
On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 11:53:38AM +0300, sharun@ukr.net wrote:
| I want to do "tricky" relay based on MX with exim4:
| Our partners have hundreds of domains hosted on their hubs.
| I need to accept mail for domains, where best MX matches list of
| trusted mail servers.
| Any ideas ?

# relay for domains who have an MX pointing to this host
domainlist relay_domains = @mx_any

Is that what you're talking about? Relaying for domains that have an
MX pointing at your exim server?

-D

not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Re: relay based on mx in exim4 [ In reply to ]
dman wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 11:53:38AM +0300, sharun@ukr.net wrote:
> | I want to do "tricky" relay based on MX with exim4:
> | Our partners have hundreds of domains hosted on their hubs.
> | I need to accept mail for domains, where best MX matches list of
> | trusted mail servers.
> | Any ideas ?
>
> # relay for domains who have an MX pointing to this host
> domainlist relay_domains = @mx_any
>

> Is that what you're talking about? Relaying for domains that have an
> MX pointing at your exim server?

Fifty-fifty, coz my setup require that my hub was mx_secondary AND mx_primary
was in "trusted_relays" list

--
VVS56-RIPE