Mailing List Archive

add_header in ACL- when header is really added?
Hello. I'm using "av_scanner = cmdline" option in my Exim 4.89
configuration. I want to pass some parameters to malware scanner via
add_header feature:
-----------------------
acl_check_data:

warn
# Add some headers to a message
add_header = X-ACL-Data: 1
warn
# Check message for malware
malware = *
-----------------------

The problem is - at malware scanning time the "X-ACL-Data" header does
not exist in a message. But it DOES exist when a message is finally
delivered to recipient.
Thanks for any ideas.

Re: add_header in ACL- when header is really added? [ In reply to ]
D?a 3. februára 2024 7:52:07 UTC používate? mouse via Exim-users <exim-users@lists.exim.org> napísal:

>The problem is - at malware scanning time the "X-ACL-Data" header does not exist in a message. But it DOES exist when a message is finally delivered to recipient.

It is clearly documented, all headers added/removed in DATA
ACL are added/removed after DATA ACL finishes.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/