Mailing List Archive

regex or list?!
In an ACL like:

.ifdef LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS
deny
message = '$mime_filename' files are not accepted here
!acl = acl_local_deny_exceptions
condition = ${if match {${uc:$mime_filename}}{[.] *(LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS)\$}}
.endif

LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS macro is an 'regexp part', so i've to wrote them
like:
LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS = ADE|ADP|ASP|BAS|BAT|CAB|CHM|CMD|COM|CPL|CRT|EXE|HLP|HTA|INF|INS|ISP|JS|JSE|LNK|MDB|MDE|MSC|MSI|MSP|MST|PCD|PIF|REG|SCR|SCT|SHB|SHS|URL|VB|VBE|VBS|WS|WSC|WSF|WSH

or is a list, and so i've to wrote them as:

LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS = ADE:ADP:ASP:BAS:BAT:CAB:CHM:CMD:COM:CPL:CRT:EXE:HLP:HTA:INF:INS:ISP:JS:JSE:LNK:MDB:MDE:MSC:MSI:MSP:MST:PCD:PIF:REG:SCR:SCT:SHB:SHS:URL:VB:VBE:VBS:WS:WSC:WSF:WSH

Sorry, thanks.

--
Mio figlio Christian diceva che la morte doveva essere qualcosa di
bello, visto che nessuno ritornava. (Yolande Mukagasana)

Re: regex or list?! [ In reply to ]
A used macro just replaces the name with the text.
What makes you think a list might be appropriate?
Jeremy

Re: regex or list?! [ In reply to ]
Mandi! Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
In chel di` si favelave...

> A used macro just replaces the name with the text.
> What makes you think a list might be appropriate?

...because i've found in two exim config file (i've setup myself some year
ago) in one the regexp and in other the list mode, without comments or
notes.

The list seems totally wrong to me, but the file with the list was my 'main'
exim file and the file with regexp more or less and experiment. So, i get
confused. ;-)

Regexpis the right one. ok. Sorry for the fuss.

--
In amore ci vuole fortuna, ma anche un bel culo non guasta.
(Fabio Fazio)