Mailing List Archive

Exim, other strange Configuration Wish :-)
On 24 May 2002, at 15:15, Tilo Buschmann wrote:
> I am currently trying to extend our mailserver (exim 3.35). The
> problem is the following:
> Everytime one email comes in, a special program has to start, that
> makes several things in the system. (Work with the header lines, write
I try to rescue some information for your problem at work .
BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM: I have to send a message
upon reciving a certain message. With procmail I ghave no problem
... except one:
The resent [that actually is just the subject line plus some data]
message
MUST appear as sent by the same user addressed, that is if the
message is resent by foo@bar.org the from and sender field must
me those of this user, nopt of mail.
What to do ?

Leonardo Boselli