The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/index.html

Re: *blink* *blink* There be spams! [ In reply to ]
On 07/03/2008, Ted Cooper <eximX1211@linuxwan.net> wrote:
> I take it this list doesn't have a built in moderation if someone tries
> to post to it who is not subscribed.

You take it wrongly - your moderators deal with hundreds of such
messages a week.

Unfortunately this particular moderator was a little short on caffeine
when he went through the exim-dev moderation queue this morning.

Nothing to see, back to your regular programming.....

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@bowyer.org

Re: *blink* *blink* There be spams! [ In reply to ]
Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 07/03/2008, Ted Cooper <eximX1211@linuxwan.net> wrote:
>> I take it this list doesn't have a built in moderation if someone tries
>> to post to it who is not subscribed.
>
> You take it wrongly - your moderators deal with hundreds of such
> messages a week.
>
> Unfortunately this particular moderator was a little short on caffeine
> when he went through the exim-dev moderation queue this morning.
>
> Nothing to see, back to your regular programming.....

Well you've all been doing a wonderful job then as I can't remember ever
seeing a spam on list before. :) Quite bizzare to see one in my real
inbox. It also made me realise that I probably need to put in some
whitelisting for mailing lists just in case.