Mailing List Archive

Where to send patches?
Hello list :o)

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have added
f-protd-support to exiscan and was wondering where to send those
patches to? Just here to the list, or should I rather file a
"bug-report"?
And another thing pops to my mind: how to update the documentation
accordingly when it doesn't seem to be available as source?
Sorry if those questions can be answered from the documentation, but I
really didn't find a clue :-/

--
Regards

Mark Daniel Reidel
Senior Software Developer
____________________________________

domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

Telefon: +49 (0) 89 / 55266 - 355
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 / 55266 - 222

E-Mail: mr@df.eu
Internet: www.df.eu

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
HRB 150294, Geschäftsführer Tobias
Marburg, Jochen Tuchbreiter
Re: Where to send patches? [ In reply to ]
On 21 Feb 2008, at 20:55, Mark Daniel Reidel wrote:

> Hello list :o)
>
> I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have added
> f-protd-support to exiscan and was wondering where to send those
> patches to? Just here to the list, or should I rather file a
> "bug-report"?

I'd prefer as a bug report since things get lost too easily if they
just transit a mailing list.

> And another thing pops to my mind: how to update the documentation
> accordingly when it doesn't seem to be available as source?

Its in a different CVS module - see

http://wiki.exim.org/EximDevelopment

Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.com ]
[. - Comments in this message are my own and not ITO opinion/policy - ]