Mailing List Archive

Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-doc/doc-docbook spec.xfpt
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Tony Finch wrote:

> Modified files:
> exim-doc/doc-docbook spec.xfpt
> Log:
> Strip change-bars before adding any new docs.
>
> .section "Exim documentation" "SECID1"
> -.new
> .cindex "documentation"
> This edition of the Exim specification applies to version &version; of Exim.
> Substantive changes from the &previousversion; edition are marked in some
> renditions of the document; this paragraph is so marked if the rendition is
> capable of showing a change indicator.
> -.wen

Just to show I'm still alive and occasionally paying attention... you
have stripped away the "example" change bars there.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel

Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-doc/doc-docbook spec.xfpt [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Just to show I'm still alive and occasionally paying attention... you
> have stripped away the "example" change bars there.

D'oh!

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
SOUTH BISCAY SOUTH FITZROY: NORTHERLY BACKING SOUTHWESTERLY 5 TO 7. MODERATE