May I suggest this patch being added to mainline exim?

Greetings
Marc

Re: MX style priorities for spamd_address [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Marc Haber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20060821/msg00050.html
>
> contains a patch adding MX-style priority handling to spamd_address
> and some rationale why this might be useful. It obviously fell through
> the grate as it didn't get any answer.

I ignored it because I was waiting for Tom to comment, since the content
scanning code is his.

--
Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service
Get the Exim 4 book: http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

Re: MX style priorities for spamd_address [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 09:35:30AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I ignored it because I was waiting for Tom to comment, since the content
> scanning code is his.

Tom has unfortunately spend considerably too few time on his parts of
the code, there are some bugs in bugzilla that are unreplied to until
now. :-(

Greetings
Marc

Re: MX style priorities for spamd_address [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Marc Haber wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 09:35:30AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > I ignored it because I was waiting for Tom to comment, since the content
> > scanning code is his.
>
> Tom has unfortunately spend considerably too few time on his parts of
> the code, there are some bugs in bugzilla that are unreplied to until
> now. :-(

This is probably my fault for not getting to grips with Bugzilla. I
guess these are all "assigned" to me, because that's the default. I
should probably re-assign them to Tom. I'll try to remember to do a
Bugzilla scan (and learn how to drive it) when I get to the end of my
list-of-things-to-do-that-is-written-on-paper. Maybe next week...

However, somebody else is going to have to take over the bug
categorizing process in the future when I'm no longer around. Any
volunteers?

Re: MX style priorities for spamd_address [ In reply to ]
On 10/30/06, Philip Hazel <ph10@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> However, somebody else is going to have to take over the bug
> categorizing process in the future when I'm no longer around. Any
> volunteers?

Magnus? :)

John