Mailing List Archive

Re: legacy acl var bug
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, John Jetmore wrote:

> I found a bug in the snapshot's handling of pre-4.61 $acl_* variables.

Thanks, noted. (You've been busy lately, haven't you? Excellent! :-)

--
Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service
Get the Exim 4 book: http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

Re: legacy acl var bug [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, John Jetmore wrote:

> I found a bug in the snapshot's handling of pre-4.61 $acl_* variables.
> The problem is actually two-fold. First, here's the diff:

Many thanks! Nice to fix the bugs before release. Patch committed.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.