Mailing List Archive

Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-doc/doc-txt ChangeLog exim/exim-src/src spool_mbox.c
On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 09:41:59AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> ph10 2006/09/22 09:41:59 BST
[...]
> -PH/05 Applied Nico Efrurth's refactoring patch to tidy up spool_mbox.c.
> +PH/05 Applied Nico Efrurth's refactoring patch to tidy up spool_mbox.c, and
^^
> + later the small subsequent patch to fix an introduced bug.

Don't know if you noticed this already, or if you care, but Nico's surname
is spelled slightly wrongly.

Cheers

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick <mbm@colondot.net> http://colondot.net/
(Please use this address to reply)

Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-doc/doc-txt ChangeLog exim/exim-src/src spool_mbox.c [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> > -PH/05 Applied Nico Efrurth's refactoring patch to tidy up spool_mbox.c.
> > +PH/05 Applied Nico Efrurth's refactoring patch to tidy up spool_mbox.c, and
> ^^
> > + later the small subsequent patch to fix an introduced bug.
>
> Don't know if you noticed this already, or if you care, but Nico's surname
> is spelled slightly wrongly.

Oops, no I hadn't noticed the typo. I've fixed it. Thanks.

--
Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service
Get the Exim 4 book: http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book