Mailing List Archive

UDP Data Broadcast Capture Tool

I am seeking an application that will allow me to capture all UDP broadcast
data packets that are being sent out (UDP Data Broadcast Capture Tool) via a
network. I need to be able to parse and capture this data (all the time)
into an SQL database. This should allow me to run several types of queries
so I can analyze this data when needed etc e.g. search by date, string.

Is there any way of carrying out this whole process using a software
package?

I am willing to consider purchasing this software or using open source. So
far I have considered a few applications - however I'm unsure how effective
they would be for doing this. I'm somewhat puzzled - are there any
applications that can capture ALL data. I don't think Sniffers are suitable
for what I need?

Do you have any suggestions?
Your help would be more than appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ioan Jones