Mailing List Archive

Ethereal.com

Hello,

My name is Leena and I am writing you on behalf of several clients who publish information about the Software industry and related websites. We are looking for companies that may be interested in contributing an article or sharing information about their website. (even if it is only a link). More importantly, we are also constantly publishing our own articles that I think might be especially interesting to your readers.

If you think you may be interested or would just like your website listed, please let me know and I will send over more information. I respect your privacy and therefore will not send this email to you again.

Thanks,
Leena Sam.