Mailing List Archive

Layout of binary files
Dears Sirs

Could you please send me the layout of the inputs binary files of tethereal

or the layout of the file of the sniffed with windump.

I have a large file (1,3 Gbytes) with MGCP and SCTP from a Softswtich and I need to sort and separate each call to be translated by tethereal .

I have a scenario with about 26 media gateways, and I need to sort the date by time and by media gateway and afterwards translate the call with tethereal

Whenever I use tethereal to translate and sort it I get a very large file and my computer is unable to process the data.

With kinds regards

João Pereira Rosa