* by tagging the tagged packets,thus producing a "double-tagged" frame.
* The expanded VLAN space allows the service provider to provide certain
* services,such as Internet access on specific VLANs for specific
customers,
* and yet still allows the service provider to provide other types of
* services for their other customers on other VLANs.

Thanks.
DuBingyao
Re: Extend 802.1Q dissector for 802.1QinQ [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I would just add one line to the registration of the VLAN dissector,
which would register itself with a configurable ethertype besides
standard 8100. Default this configurable ethertype to 9100 and you're in
business. BTW: don't forget to re-register when the preference changes.
A fixed ethertype can be included when one is officially assigned.

Thanx,
Jaap