http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers.htm#ventrilo

Best regards,
Robin.

Re: Ventrilo dissection [ In reply to ]
Hi Robin,

What you could do right now is go over to http://wiki.wireshark.org and
create a protocol page there. Also try to capture some example traffic of
the protocol and attach it to the sample captures page.

This is the first step of recording the information for a protocol. Then
post to wireshark-dev@wireshark.org a message like this. If someone bites
your request is filled. If not seek assistance trying yourself. A good
start is the developer guide and README.developer found at
www.wireshark.org.

You may have noticed that I refer to Wireshark here i.s.o. Ethereal. That
is where the programs development continues.

Thanx,
Jaap

Re: Ventrilo dissection [ In reply to ]
Protocol page created at http://wiki.wireshark.org/Ventrilo with Example
captures.
One encrypted example capture and a Decrypted one.
To decrypt the data i used Using Ventrilo proxy data decrypter 0.2 by Luigi
Auriemma (www.aluigi.org) that is licensed under the GPL.

I hope that is enough with info.
Best regards,
Robin.