From: ethereal-dev-bounces@ethereal.com
[mailto:ethereal-dev-bounces@ethereal.com] On Behalf Of Mark Lewis
Sent: 20 June 2006 10:04
To: Ethereal development
Subject: [Filter Test: P272621] RE: [Ethereal-dev] Dissector plug-in for
Pro-MPEG CoP 3 r2(2dparityfec)

Thanks Anders and Jim,

I have just had a look at the AMR dissector and it will be very useful
for me in solving this problem - thanks for the tip. Unfortunatly there
is no control information sent to setup the protocol as no control
channel is available in this application. Payload type 96 is always
used.

I will add a preferences page similar to AMR to allow the dissector to
be turned on and off, and I will default it to off. This should solve
the problem.

Thanks,

Mark