I captured this MMS over HTTP (see attached file) but Ethereal refuses to reassemble the
packets in order to decode this MMSE !
Only packet number 2 is decoded (see the attached file).
I have been playing with all kind of options in the protocols
including changing the options of the HTTP protocol: Reassemble HTTP
headers spanning multiple TCP segments and Reassemble HTTP bodies
spanning multiple TCP segments but nothing helped.
Anyone got a clue ?
Re: MMSE Unreassembled packet ?! [ In reply to ]
it is reassembled properly in the latest version of wireshark (
www.wireshark.org) and is decoded in frame 7

make sure you have the preferences

Menu:/edit/preferences/protocols/tcp/allow...
Menu:/edit/preferences/protocols/http/reassemble http headers...
Menu:/edit/preferences/protocols/http/reassemble http bodies
Menu:/edit/preferences/protocols/http/reassemble chunked

all enabled

RE: MMSE Unreassembled packet ?! [ In reply to ]
Thanks ! it did the job :)

RE: MMSE Unreassembled packet ?! [ In reply to ]
Thanks ! it did the job :)

_____

it is reassembled properly in the latest version of wireshark
(www.wireshark.org <http://www.wireshark.org> ) and is decoded in frame 7

On 6/19/06, nimer1 <ethereal@c00ld0main.com <mailto:ethereal@c00ld0main.com>