Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wireshark-dev] Major announcement
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:59 +0000, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> As far as I know the answers to your two questions are YES and NO
>
> Are they moved over to wireshark bugzilla: YES
> Was it an automatic process (as opposed to a manual one): NO

Just realized that my patch submitted to ethereal bugzilla is not in
wireshark .. so I added it but maybe we'd like to know when this move
happened so we can update wireshark bugs.

Radek

Re: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Major announcement [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 11:02:12AM +0200, Radek Vokál wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:59 +0000, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> > As far as I know the answers to your two questions are YES and NO
> >
> > Are they moved over to wireshark bugzilla: YES
> > Was it an automatic process (as opposed to a manual one): NO
> >

> Just realized that my patch submitted to ethereal bugzilla is not in
> wireshark .. so I added it but maybe we'd like to know when this move
> happened so we can update wireshark bugs.

Don't worry. I intend to apply your patch later today (and try to find
out whether this problem is in other places as well).

Ciao
Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer <jmayer@loplof.de>