http://leerquoten.monster.org/ http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
Let your government know you value your freedom. Sign the petition:
http://petition.eurolinux.org/
Re: debanizing the drbd [ In reply to ]
May I add it to the CVS repository and offer you a CVS account ?

-Philipp

* Ard van Breemen <ard@example.com> [010517 12:25]:
Re: debanizing the drbd [ In reply to ]
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 01:47:30PM +0200, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> May I add it to the CVS repository and offer you a CVS account ?
Yes, you may add it, makes my life easier :)
But consider this: It seems to work. I mean, it packages, but I am not
a debian expert yet (and have not yet earned a debian.org e-mail acount
:) ). So changes will come. I am about to try the resulting packages...

A cvs account would come in handy :) , but I am still a little troubled,
cause it feels like being root for the first time... I always have
my patch over the drbd kernel module, so could you restrict the account
to the debian dir :).

Anyway, for now, I need a good Description, and a good README...
Anybody care to fill that portion out...
And I seem not to get the docbook2man working :(
These are issues that are not really important to me, but without that,
it would not make it to a debian distribution... (At least not
rightfully)
--
<ard@example.com> Telegraaf Elektronische Media http://wwwijzer.nl
Re: debanizing the drbd [ In reply to ]
[...]
> And I seem not to get the docbook2man working :(
[...]

Hmmm, try this:
nsgmls drbdsetup.sgml | sgmlspl /usr/lib/perl5/sgmlspl-specs/docbook2man-spec.pl

-Philipp