must use the 2.4 kernel?

Anyone...anyone...Bueller????

Shawn
Re: pleading cry for help for DRBD with 2.4.2 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 07:01:04PM -0000, special agent k wrote:
> I realize DRBD has not been ported to 2.4 yet but what was wondering if now
> that 2.4 has been released is there a plan to address this. We really would
> like to use DRBD in our current project for building a fault tolerant
> database solution with postgres but for other reasons out of our control we
We also want fault tolerant database solutions.
That's why we don't use 2.4 yet.
> must use the 2.4 kernel?
Hmmm, hasn't the block driver interface changed yet again between 2.4.3
and 2.4.4?
> Anyone...anyone...Bueller????
Anyone got a stable 2.4 yet?
--
<ard@example.com> Telegraaf Elektronische Media (http://wwwijzer.nl)
http://leerquoten.monster.org/ http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
Re: pleading cry for help for DRBD with 2.4.2 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 07:31:58PM +0200, ard wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 07:01:04PM -0000, special agent k wrote:
> > Anyone...anyone...Bueller????
> Anyone got a stable 2.4 yet?
BTW:
I meant to say: