The master is under a WFConnection state and the slave report 2 Unconfigured

Any idea why ?

Thomas
Re: drdbsetup problem ?? [ In reply to ]
> I wanted to update my slave to be a copy of the master.
>
> In order to do it properly I went on the slaved, copied the drbd init
script
> under "script" edited it and changed all the drbdsetup WAIT with REPLs
(two
> time). Then I taped "script stop <enter> script start <enter>"
> The script runned fined .. but it didn't seems to work . My two device are
> now disconnected.
> The master is under a WFConnection state and the slave report 2
Unconfigured

> Any idea why ?

You are a stupid chap !!
You only have to read the source code to get it.
You must use REPL on the master and then WAIT on the slave !!

Philip can you add a note about this in the documentation the current one is
confusing.
(I tried this script on both side ..)

Myself (spamming this list ..)
Re: drdbsetup problem ?? [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

)
) Philip can you add a note about this in the documentation the current one is
) confusing.
) (I tried this script on both side ..)

Maybe this means DRBD should also allow the slave to ask the master for a
complete resync. At least, it does make some sense... :)

Philipp, what were your initial ideas when allowing REPL only in the
primary?

See ya!
Fábio
( Fábio Olivé Leite -* ConectivaLinux *- olive@example.com[.br] )
( PPGC/UFRGS MSc candidate -*- Advisor: Taisy Silva Weber )
( Linux - Distributed Systems - Fault Tolerance - Security - /etc )