Mailing List Archive

*_MNTPOINT eliminated in CVS
Hi there,

This is to inform that, since everybody seems to agree on the elimination
of those variables, I just commited code to the CVS that no longer uses
them. The new drbd.example does not contain it, and they will not be used
if old config files still define them.

The only noticeable change is that instead of saying "mounting shared
device on /some/dir" it now says "mounting shared device /dev/nb*".

Daniel (one of the linuxconf guys) will remove them from the linuxconf
module, and I think it will go on the next release of linuxconf. It seems
Gelinas has been a bit busy lately, but it will be on the queue anyway.

Time to cvs update! :)
Fábio
( Fábio Olivé Leite -* ConectivaLinux *- olive@example.com[.br] )
( PPGC/UFRGS MSc candidate -*- Advisor: Taisy Silva Weber )
( Linux - Distributed Systems - Fault Tolerance - Security - /etc )