Mailing List Archive

drbd compilation problem with mandrake secure kernel
I finally discover why drbd can't compile with mandrake !
I am using the secure kernel (+source +headers).

The include for for smp.h fail ! some function declaration problems.
in hard_smp_processor
- implicit declaration of GET_APIC_ID (function)
- implicit declaration of APIC_BASE
- implicit declaration of APIC_ID

As I don't have a smp processor I find that a pitty ;*)

And once again I had a crash with 57 !! My two boxes freezed !!
So impossible to see the screen. Nothing in the log.
It is the only couple doing it. The only difference with my
two other couples are the internal card (3Com instead of Realtek)
and drbd 57 instead of 55 !

What changes was done between those two version ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Mangin (mailto:thomas.mangin@example.com)
System Administrator (mailto:systems@example.com)