- Brand new drbdc script remplacing datadisk for drbd maintenance
- Fixed the sync bug at boot time in drdb
- NODE1 and NODE2 remplace MASTER and SLAVE
- New drbdXX_master file to reboot as you left the node

But as I CANT TEST IT it must be buggy. I hope trivial ones.
I am sure I done some spelling mistake somewhere !!

Enjoy, Test, Crash and Cry ...

Thomas
Re: CVS Datadisk Updated [ In reply to ]
Hm. I didn't see the message I sent yesterday come through, unless the
mail server doesn't send messages back to the sender.

In any case, I see that you made datadisk work better with heartbeat...
I haven't looked at your improvements yet, but I assume that you mean
that you made it report '[Rr]unning' when a 'datadisk status' is
performed?

I've attached my original message at the bottom just for reference.

Cheers,
Dan