Mailing List Archive

Current CVS version
Hi Philip, please disregard my latest message sent yesterday evening -
typical "too tired to think straight" mistakes on my part.

Still one question on synchronisation rate /when doing drbdsetup /dev/nb0
repl) remains:

I can't seem to change the rate, whatever I enter in the config file I
always end up with ca 512KB/sec synchronisation rate.

The systems are on the same 100MBit switch, config reads
OPTIONS="-r 5000 -d 1000093 -p", also tried OPTIONS="-r 5000 -d 1000093 -p"

In normal operation I get benchmarked write rates (tiobench) of about
8MB/sec, benchmarked raw tcp throughput is about 10MB/sec.

Any Idea what's up?

Bye, Martin

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"
Martin Bene vox: +43-316-813824
simon media fax: +43-316-813824-6
Andreas-Hofer-Platz 9 e-mail: mb@example.com
8010 Graz, Austria