Mailing List Archive

drbd-utils v9.25.0-rc.2
Dear DRBD users,

this is RC2 of the upcoming drbd-utils version 9.25.0. No big changes
since RC1, but one "breaking". The format of "drbdsetup show --json" for
meta-data information changed. For indexed external meta data which
basically nobody uses anyways we generated a key/value pair like:
'"/path/to/dev/": 3'. This certainly was not on purpose and we now
generate:
"meta-disk": "/path/to/dev",
"meta-disk-index": 3

Note that "show --json" (in contrast to "status --json") always only was
as good as we needed it for our internal CI pipelines. Given the
basically "unparsable" key I really assume nobody uses the old broken
format.

The new drbdmon got some updates and we fixed building from spec files
for RHEL6 and SLES11SP4. Don't ask.

Please test, if nobody reports issues, I will release the final version
in about a week from now.

Regards, rck

GIT: https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/commit/33eae141275d576259412d74b78f82780fa397fa
TGZ: https://pkg.linbit.com//downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.25.0-rc.2.tar.gz
PPA: https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack

Changelog:
9.25.0-rc.2
* drbdsetup,v9,show: fix meta disk format for json
* drbdmon: various updates
* build: fix RHEL6 spec builds