Mailing List Archive

drbd perl scripts
Hi,

I have setup drbd on two machines to test as redundant fileservers. When I
run either the drbd init script or the hearbeat resource script
(/etc/ha.d/resource.d/datadisk) I always get the following error:

test: /etc/init.d/drbd status
drbd: This host not mentioned until line 59 at /etc/init.d/drbd line 152,
<CONFIG> line 59.

The relevant host section from my /etc/drbd.conf is:

on test {
device=/dev/nb0
disk=/dev/hda8
address=192.168.1.35
port=7788
}

The output from "uname -n" on the test machine is "test". eth0 has been
configured with 192.168.1.35 as its IP address.

I have confirmed that the output from hostname() in the perl script and the
name given in the config file is the same by inserting a line into the script
to print out a message just before read_host_section($this{"self"}={}); which
confirms that the "self" config is being read.

I have tried the init scripts from 1.5.8.1 and CVS with the same results.

Can anyone shed some light on this??

Cheers,

David Kelly

--
Senior Systems Administrator - Freezone Internet Ltd
Siddely House, 50 Canbury Park Rd, Kingston, KT2 6LX
Re: drbd perl scripts [ In reply to ]
Hmmm, no idea.

Ever tried to write a short try-something-fancy program and named it
test? I will never call it because bash has a builtin called test ...

Ever tried to name a host test... ?

-Philipp

* David Kelly <dkelly@example.com> [011220 12:39]: