servers with the 2.4 kernel. I need to build production servers by the end of
November this year and would very much like to use DRBD.

charlie
Re: timelines [ In reply to ]
I want to have it out in the first week of November.

-Philipp

* charlie <charlie@example.com> [011019 17:45]:

Re: timelines [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:25:26AM +0200, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> I want to have it out in the first week of November.

I'm new to the list too. Just curious, are they any showstoppers
that hinder it from being released early? :)

--
.--. Michael J. Maravillo office://+63.2.894.3592/
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc. mobile://+63.917.897.0919/