I use drbd0.6.1pre2. The harddisk of the primary-node is active and there is traffic on the dedicated drbd network.

Sincerely,
Heino Schneider
Re: StandAlone [ In reply to ]
Two possible reasons:

1) someone called drbdsetup /dev/nbX disconnect
2) someone (maybe heartbeat) switched both nodes into primary state, and
therefore the drbd devices decided to drop the connection.

Hmmm, the activity counters (ns,nr,dw,dr) are they constat or changing ?
Especially the ns and nr.

-philipp

* Heino Schneider / bitfarm Informationssysteme GmbH <h.schneider@example.com> [011008 19:12]: