Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the named recipient.
Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender,
and not of dotWAP.com Pty Ltd. Any unauthorised use, dissemination,
forwarding or reproduction of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

dotWAP.com Pty Ltd does not warrant that this e-mail is free from viruses
or other corruptions and is not liable to the recipient or any other
party should any virus or other corruption be present in this e-mail.
Re: "StandAllone" in /proc/drbd [ In reply to ]
* Chris Anderson <chris.anderson@example.com> [010830 09:52]:
> A few times I have ended up with "StandAllone" in the cs: field of
> /proc/drbd. What I would like to know is: why does this occur, and more
> importantly, how do I get it out of this state and back to "Connected" or
> "WFconnection"?
>
> (This usually occurs when I do something silly with heartbeat and
> channel-bonded Gbit ethernet as the connection between the two (in
> /etc/drbd.conf).)

Probabely you managed to have both sides of drbd in primary state. -->
Then one of the two devices desides to drop it's network configuration
==> cs:StandAllone

Ways out:

drbdsetup /dev/nbX net .....

the improved drbd script from cvs supports:

/etc/init.d/drbd drbdX reconnect

-Philipp