Mailing List Archive

CVS
Sorry for a very very newbie question, but I really don't know how
connect cvs. I try go for the browse on Sourceforge (that DRBD page
have
no link for it), and I try go by command line as indicated on page:

$cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@example.com:/cvsroot/drbd login
Logging in to
:pserver:anonymous@example.com:2401/cvsroot/drbd
CVS password:
Unknown host cvs.drbd.sourceforge.net.

What can I do??? I'm trying to get the patches for kernel 2.4.5. By the
way, which files I have to get??? I can't compile drbd, it give me
`NR_REQUEST' undeclared etc. Please, please, can you help me???

--
|\_____/|
/#######\
|#||###||#|#####
00OOO OOO00 #
====================###=======
---->SuLamItA GaRciA <----
Analista de Suporte
sulamita.garcia@example.com

ICQ 16465301
http://www.inf.ufsc.br/~sulamita

"Nossa geração não lamenta tanto
os crimes dos perversos quanto o
estarrecedor silêncio dos bondosos"
Martin L. King

Re: CVS [ In reply to ]
drbd's CVS repository is not (yet) on sourceforge.
http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/reisner/drbd/cvs.html
but the current code in CSV can sync, but can not send normal writes :(

-Philipp

* Sulamita Garcia <sulamita.garcia@example.com> [010823 16:03]: