Mailing List Archive

some errors ?? - oops -
HI,

I have setup two devices drbd0 and drbd1 - they are used for sybase devices
-

they are both 200MB - and I get the following errors when creating the
device :

ON PRIMARY :

drbd0: sock_sendmsg returned 1944
drbd0: sock_sendmsg returned -104
drbd0: sock_sendmsg returned 1656
drbd0: sock_sendmsg returned -32
etc etc etc
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)
drbd0: request state error(FFFFFFFF)

looads of this ....

and the on SECONDARY :

drbd0: magic?? m: 1835165042 c: 8303 l: 26144
drbd0: magic?? m: 0 c: 0 l: 1544
drbd0: magic?? m: -1728053248 c: 0 l: 0

What does all this mean and will it be a problem ????

Thanks
Tonino

PS - sorry for the last ,message - was sent without me finishing typing :)

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com