if one server goes down, what then ? i plan to use "fake" to handle ip address takeover.

thank you

andre
Re: drbd newbie [ In reply to ]
Andre-

The fact that you're on this mailing list means that you've found (one
of the) appropriate packages to do what you're after. I'd highly
suggest reading the documentation on the DRBD site
(http://www.complang.ac.at/reisner/drbd) and experimenting. When you
have a question more specific than a full blown HOW-TO, I'd be happy to
help!

Rubin

P.S. You've posted tot he DRBD Development list, which (unless you're
wanting to know how to contribute code) is the wrong one. You probably
want to post the bulk of your questions to the Linux-ha list (check out
http://www.linux-ha.com).

Good luck!

--
Rubin Bennett