Mailing List Archive

LINSTOR Gateway v1.5.0-rc.1
Hi everyone,

we just released a new release candidate for LINSTOR Gateway, v1.5.0-rc.1.

https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-gateway/releases/tag/v1.5.0-rc.1

Probably the most interesting feature in this release is a behavior
change when creating a resource. LINSTOR Gateway will now monitor the
resource for a few seconds after creating it to make sure that the
underlying service actually stared.
The heuristic is: if the resource becomes "InUse" on any node, and then
stays "InUse" on that same node for five seconds, we consider it running.

This feature should vastly improve the user experience in case a
resource agent encounters an error while starting a service.

For the full changelog, see the release notes on Github above.

Please help us test this release candidate and report any issues you may
find via Github.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Böhmwalder
LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running