Mailing List Archive

drbdmanage v0.30 pre-release
Hello DRBD 9 testers,

we have just released a new pre-release of drbdmanage, version 0.30.
This release adds experimental snapshot support based on thinly
provisioned LVM logical volumes, and a corresponding storage driver
plugin (drbdmanage.storage.lvm_thinpool.LVMThinPool).

Support for client nodes without local storage has been improved as
well. Whenever a resource is assigned to a node that does not have local
storage, the resource will automatically be connected as a DRBD client
on that node.

If you have questions or feedback for us, please post to the mailing
list, or visit our IRC channel at FreeNode #drbd9+drbdmanage.

Best regards,
Robert