I urge everyone to get the latest CVS cause this bug is in fact one that
eventually will lead to segfaults at linux machines as well..

regards roel
RE: FreeBSD SegFault Solved [ In reply to ]
YAY! Thanks for taking the time to track down the problem and fix it. So
far the latest CVS install is working great on my test boxes.

Thanks again

Michael Rose, Jr.
Intrigent LLC
206-686-7600
michael@intrigent.com

I'm _very_ happy to tell y'all that the bug causing dbmail-smtp to
segfault when inserting messages >512k has been tracked down and solved
:).