or better said after it happend once it affects also following deliveries

see attached logfiles including lmtpd log level 511

i am somehow out of ideas and tried disable the following also with no
luck, a few seconds ago the next forced re-queue ended in "delivery
temporarily suspended" :-(

auto_reply = no
suppress_duplicates = no
sieve = no
Re: dbmail-lmtpd makes me crazy today [ In reply to ]
in fact it was *a single message* driving LMTPD crazy

after try "postfix flush" and "postsuper -r ALL" including a reboot and
what not else i realized every time when that message got a delivery try
dbmail-lmtpd started to hang

before delete that crap from the mailqueue i saved it with "postcat" and
will send the file to Paul offlist, looks like some crap after the
spam message