Important is to insert \+?

But it would be better if the error could be corrected in dbmail-timsieved.

Ralph

DBMail-TimSieveD [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Since 3.1.17, I've noticed that timsieved, consumes alow of memory,
comparing it with POP3 for example.

Pop3d has maybe 900% more usage than timsieved,

<http://mail.decimal.pt:2812/dbmail-timsieved> dbmail-timsieved

Running

1d 0h 8m

0.0%

1.2% [192.8 MB]

dbmail-pop3d <http://mail.decimal.pt:2812/dbmail-pop3d>

Running

1d 7h 50m

0.2%

0.3% [54.8 MB]

Any ideia or something that I can do to track it?