ok, i did some testing, and it seems that the problem is in the dbmail-smtp program. If i send an e-mail to multiple recipients from squirrelmail, the only one with a problem is the e-mail account on the box using dbmail, and it seems to have a problem once it hits dbmail-smtp, because postfix knows where to send it. I checked to make sure the dbmail line in master.cf was correct, it was. If i send e-mail from outlook express to the dbmail account, there is no problem. This problem doesn't occur on a box using the cvs code from december, only on the box i updated to the cvs code last week. I am stumped...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help you can give.
-Ed
Re: malformed headers?? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Roel has been working on this all morning. The problem should be fixed now.
We can't tell for sure because we have no means of triggering the problem.

Fixed version is in CVS.

Best regards,

Eelco

On 27-02-2002 02:41, "Edwin Frey" <freyedwm@notes.udayton.edu> wrote:

> ok, i did some testing, and it seems that the problem is in the dbmail-smtp
> program. If i send an e-mail to multiple recipients from squirrelmail, the
> only one with a problem is the e-mail account on the box using dbmail, and it
> seems to have a problem once it hits dbmail-smtp, because postfix knows where
> to send it. I checked to make sure the dbmail line in master.cf was correct,
> it was. If i send e-mail from outlook express to the dbmail account, there is
> no problem. This problem doesn't occur on a box using the cvs code from
> december, only on the box i updated to the cvs code last week. I am
> stumped...anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks for any help you can give.
> -Ed

IC&S
tel: (31) 30 23 22 878
fax: (31) 30 23 22 305
http://www.ic-s.nl - http://www.fastxs.nl
My pgpkey is @ http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/eelco.txt
Re: malformed headers?? [ In reply to ]
Eelco,
now this error appears,

Feb 27 08:15:56 mail dbmail/smtp[20149]: Non valid mimeheader found,
freeing list...
Feb 27 08:15:56 mail dbmail/smtp[20149]: freeing list done, start: 0
Feb 27 08:15:56 mail dbmail/smtp[20149]: main(): fatal error creating
MIME-header list

you said that you couldn't trigger the problem, so i am sending the full
header that apparently causes the problem, hopefully that can help you
track down the problem. (This header is from another machine running the
same set up, only older dbmail code, around december i believe)