Mailing List Archive

invalid mime headers
I updated to the most recent cvs code this weekend and now sending mail
from my webmail client, which used to work quite well, stopped working
properly .... i checked the logs and did some testing and it seems that the
first two lines of the e-mail, plus anything before the first blank space
is being deleted. The name and return address are also not being
transmitted. If IMAP is not used and the mail is sent from elsewhere, the
header seems to be formed fine. So i am checking the webmail as well to see
if that got messed up somehow.

That is the first problem, the second one, which is of bigger concern
to me is that any e-mail sent is being inserted once for every alias. I
sent e-mail from different sources, not just the webmail. The message is
being sent to one alias, one user, and is being delivered once for every
alias of every user in the system. According to postfix, it is being sent
to the proper alias, and only that alias.

Does anyone have any ideas? This wasn't a problem till i updated, possible
bug with the updates? or did i break something? I probably broke something
:o)

Thanks,
-Ed