Mailing List Archive

Problems with MS Outlook
Hi,

I did some tests with current cvs and some widespread MUAs - and failed
with the most widespread, MicroSoft Outlook (XP if that matters).
Everything is fine and can be used, but the messages received are shown
with headers in the body.
If I copy messages from my Cyrus server to the dbmail server everything
is fine, the mails in are shown without headers (might be because of
header caching in Outlook?).

Can anyone reproduce that?? Really strange.

Thunderbird, Mozilla, Evolution, mutt, Squirrelmail are fine.

Thunderbird supports reading quotas but says dbmail doesn't support
them. The CAPABILITY string doesn't show quotas, but GETQUOTA is
implemented I think? Is there anything missing to tell the MUA we
support quotas?

Thanks!

Thomas
--