Mailing List Archive

testimap.py
Ilja,

I'm sending you an updated version of the imap testsuite. I've implemented some
more tests, and included stubs for all imap commands supported by pythons
imaplib. Additional commands supported by dbmail will have to be implemented in
the testsuite itself.

btw, I'm still getting the same dbase internal errors while calling list for a
user who had a acl set by another user.

Also, this morning I found that connecting to a long running dbmail instance on
a low memory machine with the testsuite resulted in 'illegal character on TAG
line' results (iirc). Or, 'illegal character in mailbox name' when doing delete
or create. Restarting dbmail-imapd made those disappear. So, a memory problem
does sound like a possibility.

Paul Stevens paul@nfg.nl
NET FACILITIES GROUP GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31