Mailing List Archive

2.0rc2 imap weirdness
I've been running into a few oddities with my new 2.0rc2 install. With
Mozilla clients, all my folders show up, but only Inbox is useable, the rest
act as if they aren't there, if I select them, nothing happens, and I can't
drop messages on them. It also doesn't check for new mail when I ask it to,
unless syslog is lying to me. So I've switched to outlook express, which
recognizes my folders fine, but when it tries to mark new mail as read, I
get this error:

invalid message range specified

Configuration:
Account: mail.medleysoft.com
Server: mail.medleysoft.com
User name: blake
Protocol: IMAP
Port: 143
Secure(SSL): 0
Code: 800cccd3

but if I switch mailboxes and come back, the problem goes away.

The first problem is what really concerns me, I much prefer the Mozilla
client, but it's useless right now. FWIW, I did not have this problem with
my pre-1.0 dbmail.

Any suggestions on what to look at?
Re: 2.0rc2 imap weirdness [ In reply to ]
Strange. I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird, and I do not see these problems.
Is anybody else using Mozilla (Thunderbird)?

I've also tested this with the Mail client in the Mozilla suite, but
this also did not produce any problems..

Can anyone else try to reproduce the problem?

Ilja